How do I purchase wedding invitations?
1) Purchase a deposit for your wedding invitations you would like me to create. You can find all wedding invitation deposits in my Etsy shop. If you are looking for a custom order, please send me an email first (alwaysbyamber(at)gmail.com) to ensure that I can accommodate your custom request.
2) Once you've purchased the deposit, please send me a message via Etsy or email and leave the following information in your email:
• Number of invitations required
• Saying/names/date to be included on invitation tag
• Details to be included in card – names, date, venue, time, messaging, etc.
• Information for RSVP card/accommodation card (if included in the invitations you purchased)
• Font choices (if different from those shown (font choices are shown in the last picture of every invitation deposit listing)
• Additional inserts (accommodations, maps, instructions, etc.) are $1.00 each/per card
After the deposit (and required information) is received, I will begin working with you on your digital proofs. Included in your order is up to three (3) rounds of edits. Please ensure to proofread carefully before confirming the final design.I will then send an invoice for the remaining balance that is due before printing and assembly begins.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for the digital design of your invitations. Total time for the completed and assembled invitations is 3-4 weeks (plus additional shipping time) from the day I receive your information. These times may vary. For rush orders, please email me for more details.
All items are customizable (colours, style, etc). Please contact me for more information! Please note that there is a minimum order of 25 invitations per order. For smaller custom orders, please email me for pricing.
How does wedding invitation pricing work?
Pricing for each individual invitation suite is listed under 'item details' in each listing in my Etsy shop. Prices for each invitation suite may vary.
A $100 deposit (subtracted from final total) is required to start the digital design of the invitations. So, let's say you ordered 65 invitations at $5.75. Your total would be $373.75 plus shipping. $100.00 of that you would pay up front. Once you were 100% happy with your digital design, you would pay the remaining balance + shipping (so $273.75 + shipping). Once the balance was paid I would the printing and assembly of the invitations!
All other questions can be directed to alwaysbyamber(at)gmail.com!
What are your font choices?
My selection of fonts is endless! Below is a list of some of my most popular fonts, but there are always more available! If you are unsure of what fonts you would like to use, please let me know the look and feel of your wedding and I would be more than happy to play around with some ideas for you!