How does the wedding invitation process work?
1) Purchase a deposit for your wedding invitations you would like me to create. You can find all wedding invitation deposits in my Etsy shop. If you are looking for a custom order, please send me an email first to ensure that I can accommodate your custom request.
2) Once you've purchased the deposit, please send me a message via Etsy or email and leave the following information in your email:
• Number of invitations required
• Saying/names/date to be included on invitation tag
• Details to be included in card – names, date, venue, time, messaging, etc...
• Information for RSVP card/accommodation card (if included in the invitations you purchased)
• Font choices (if different from those shown - font choices are shown in the last picture of every invitation deposit listing)
• Additional inserts (accommodations, maps, instructions, etc.) are $1.00 each/per card
3) After the deposit (and required information) is received, I will begin working with you on your digital proofs. Included in your order is up to three (3) rounds of edits. Please ensure to proofread carefully before confirming the final design - ensure others have looked them over. I am not responsible for any spelling errors or mistakes on the invitations. I will then send an invoice (Etsy listing) for the remaining balance that is due before printing and assembly begins.
4) Once the remaining balance is paid, I will print, cut, assemble and ship your invitations!
Please allow 1-2 weeks for the digital design of your invitations. Total time for the completed and assembled invitations is 3-4 weeks (plus additional shipping time) from the day I receive your information. These times may vary. For rush orders, please email me for more details.
All items are customizable (colours, wording, fonts, etc). Please contact me for more information!
*Please note that there is a minimum order of 25 invitations per order.
How does wedding invitation pricing work?
Pricing for each individual invitation suite is listed under 'item details' in each listing in my Etsy shop. Prices for each invitation suite may vary.
A $100 deposit (subtracted from final total) is required to start the digital design of the invitations. For example, let's say you ordered 65 invitations at $5.75/suite. Your total would be $373.75 plus shipping (costs vary based on location). $100.00 of that would be paid up front. Once you were 100% happy and approve the digital design, you would pay the remaining balance + shipping (e.g. $273.75 + shipping). Once the balance was paid I would the printing and assembly of the invitations!
All other questions can be directed to email@example.com.
*Please note all prices are in USD.
How do other custom orders work?
See something in my shop you like, but want to customize it? Have an idea of your own? Send me an email and let's chat! I'm happy to create any items for you (even if it's not for a wedding or event!)
What is your return policy?
All items are final sale. Given that each item is handmade and customized, I do not accept refunds, exchanges or cancellations of any kind once I have started your order. If you purchase a deposit for any items, that deposit is non-refundable once I begin the design work.
Please ensure that all items are proofread before submitting your final approval. I am not responsible for any errors on items you have given final approval for.
Please note that colours may vary from what you see on your computer screen to what the physical item's colour may look like. Refunds and returns are not accepted based on colour issues.
I am also not responsible for any items shipped to an incorrect or outdated address entered at checkout - please ensure your address is correct when checking out.
What are your font choices?
My selection of fonts is endless! Here is my list of some of my most popular fonts, but there are always more available! If you are unsure of what fonts you would like to use, let's chat and I can suggest some font pairings for you!